Public Knowledge will host “3D/DC 2015,” its fourth annual Capitol Hill 3D printing event on April 29, 2015 from 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at the U.S. Capitol Visitor Center, where guests can interact with panelists covering important 3D printing policy topics. A 6 – 8 p.m. reception at the Rayburn Cafeteria will enable guests to view the latest in 3D printing technology and speak directly with 3D printing experts. This event is free and open to the public. Check-in begins at 10 a.m. You may register here.
Agenda and panel information:
- 10 a.m. – Check-in at the U.S. Capitol Visitor Center
- 10:45 a.m. – Distributed Manufacturing with 3D Printing
- 11:45 a.m. – The Intersection of 3D Printing and Medical Technology
- 12:30 p.m. – Lunch Break
- 1:30 p.m. – 3D Printing and Intellectual Property
- 2:30 p.m. – Growing Small Businesses with 3D Printing
- 3:30 p.m. – Integrating 3D Printing into the Classroom
- 6-8 p.m. – Reception at Rayburn Cafeteria
Please contact Shiva Stella for media inquiries.
Members of the media may contact Communications Director Shiva Stella with inquiries, interview requests, or to join the Public Knowledge press list at firstname.lastname@example.org or 405-249-9435.