Public Knowledge will host a media breakfast January 14 from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. to provide an overview of the organization’s 2016 agenda. The briefing will feature opening remarks from Gene Kimmelman, President and CEO as well as an introduction and overview by Chris Lewis, Vice President of Government Affairs. Key staff members will also introduce their issue areas. This exclusive press event includes a Q&A.
Opening Remarks – Gene Kimmelman, President and CEO
Introduction and Agenda Overview – Chris Lewis, VP of Government Affairs
Other topics and speakers:
- Broadband Access (Lifeline, Technology Transition): Phillip Berenbroick, Counsel, Government Affairs & Meredith Rose, Staff Attorney
- Broadband Competition (Data Caps, Privacy, Net Neutrality): Harold Feld, Senior Vice President
- Video Competition (Set-top Box, Charter merger, Video Marketplace): John Bergmayer, Senior Staff Attorney
- Positive Copyright Reform: Raza Panjwani, Policy Counsel
- Patent Reform: Charles Duan, Director, Patent Reform Project
- International Issues: Carolina Rossini, Vice President, International Policy
1818 N St. NW, #410
Washington DC, 20001
Please RSVP for this event at Public Knowledge. Breakfast will be provided. Staff will also be available for individual interviews.
Members of the media may contact Communications Director Shiva Stella with inquiries, interview requests, or to join the Public Knowledge press list at email@example.com or 405-249-9435.