Public Knowledge will join broadband advocates at Consumer Reports, EFF, and INCOMPAS in a press briefing Tuesday, June 29 at noon ET to discuss the $65 billion bipartisan broadband infrastructure compromise reached at the White House last week.
These leading advocates will detail areas of critical importance — including some yet to be announced — that will help the United States build faster future-proof networks that create jobs and connect all American families and businesses to more affordable choices. They’ll also detail what happens next with this historic infrastructure compromise.
These experts include:
- Chip Pickering (CEO, INCOMPAS and Co-Chair, BroadLand Campaign)
- Chris Lewis (CEO and President, Public Knowledge)
- Ernesto Omar Falcon (Senior Legislative Counsel, Electronic Frontier Foundation)
- Jonathan Schwantes (Senior Policy Counsel, Consumer Reports)
- Mignon Clyburn (Co-Chair, BroadLand Campaign)
Press Call Participant Information:
WHEN: Tuesday, June 29 at noon ET
United States: 1-888-767-9895
Password (Conference ID): 4038895#
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members of the media may contact Communications Director Shiva Stella with inquiries, interview requests, or to join the Public Knowledge press list at email@example.com or 405-249-9435.